This document is prepared to undertake clarification and explanation responsibility of Narbulut Bilgi Teknolojileri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. (“Narbulut”) operating under “Data Responsible” of Article 10 of No. 6698 Protection of Personal Data Law for processing all data that belongs to identifiable individuals including but not limited to name, address, phone, e-mail presented or collected (“Personal Data”) by Narbulut and your rights regarding Personal Data.
Data responsible under the law for processing Personal Data is Narbulut Bilgi Teknolojileri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. operating at Atatürk Bulvarı Deposite İş ve Outlet Merkezi A1 Blok 325A İkitelli, Başakşehir / İstanbul address. Under the applicable law, your Personal Data may be processed and stored by Narbulut.
1. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSİNG PERSONAL DATA
Narbulut will have the right to process your Personal Data to store under applicable law for mandatory/necessary/beneficial operations, required for supplying products and/or service of Nar Bulut, required to offer services under customer agreement, and to determine each business owner and addressee in this respect, and store, and use firm name, address, tax number, name, surname, e-mail, phone to prepare all written or electronic documents to conduct business.
2. METHODS OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL REASONS TO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data may be provided by Narbulut in oral, written or electronic media through various tools and channels to provide products and / or services to the customers of Narbulut and / or for any reason to establish commercial relations with Narbulut with or without contract and on the basis of legal grounds for the purposes set out above and in this context, that Narbulut can fulfil its obligations arising from contracts and laws in a complete and correct manner. Personal Data collected for such legal reasons may be processed and transferred under Article 5 and 6 of applicable law considering Personal Data processing terms and objects based on fundamental principles predicted by Nar Bulut.
Narbulut shall store Personal Data only for definite, clear and legitimate purposes, store the Personal Data described in the related section above for the periods required by the purposes of processing, and if Narbulut shall process in a manner incompatible with the purposes for which they are collected in the Personal Data Act and in the framework specified herein shall delete or destroy or render anonymous on the request of the person or the person concerned, subject to the obligation to keep it legally.
3. FOR WHOM AND WITH WHAT PURPOSES CAN PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERED
To fulfil the data processing purposes mentioned above, Personal Data may be used by Narbulut for the purposes of legal compliance process, legal, financial and tax audits to its business partners, customers, suppliers and producers, Narbulut authorities, (including cloud computing service providers who may have servers in various countries), third-party consultants who have received or are planning to receive or provide consulting support or services to other consultants, contractors, internal and external auditors and contracted independent audit firms, legal advisors, and may be transferred to the authorized institutions and organizations and private persons within the framework of the Personal Data processing conditions and purposes stated in Articles 8 and 9 of the applicable Law.
4. RIGHTS RELATED WITH PERSONAL DATA
Under Article 11 of the applicable Law, Personal Data owners have the following rights when applying to Narbulut;
- Inquire whether their Personal Data is processed,
- Request information if their Personal Data is processed,
- Learn purpose of Personal Data process and whether data were used in line with such purposes,
- Know local or international third parties that receive Personal Data,
- Request for correction of Personal Data if processes inaccurately or incorrectly,
- Ask for deletion/destruction of Personal Data under Article 7 of the applicable Law,
- Request informing third parties that have Personal Data under subparagraphs (d) and /E),
- Objection to the emergence of a consequence on opponents by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting removal of personal data in case of loss due to the processing of Personal Data in violation of the Law